We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Chestertown on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
The Data Analyst will gather and interpret data, design reports and present information to guide informed business decisions. Will utilize various reporting tools and work with key stakeholders to help define project scope, identify data sources, and determine best methods to deliver results. Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Information Systems, Business or Economics or related technical field required; 2-4 years experience in a Data or Business Analytics role preferred.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define data requirements
- Work with the Data Analysis Team to develop complex queries and data sources to gather and analyze data
- Determine the best reporting method for presenting data to guide business decisions
- Develop technical documentation as necessary
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Self motivated team player with a positive attitude, strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
- Customer service oriented with the ability to support at all levels of the organization and collaborate to solve problems
- Experience with report development in programs such as Excel, Access, SQL queries, Tableau, SSRS
- Familiarity with TFS, Visual Studio, SSMS, T-Sql
- Familiarity with manufacturing and/or distribution processes a plus
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better in Applied Mathematics.
Bachelors or better in Business Economics.
Bachelors or better in Information Technology.
Bachelors or better in Mathematics.
2 years: Data or business analytics
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.