Dixon is looking for a Production Supervisor to join our team in Dallas, NC! This person will supervise the activities of the manufacturing department. They will operate from a narrow scope of responsibility to maintain production schedules and to ensure quality standards are met. They will plan work, make assignments, train new employees, and assist in the hiring process and administer the organization`s policies for the assigned department. Supervisor or team leader experience is a plus!
- Conduct Cell meeting with Zone Leaders
- Work with CI Manager to coordinate and implement improvement activities
- Verify Corrective Actions
- Perform Supervisory Functions for the Cell by learning and adhering to the Dixon MOS
- Coach and Audit Leaders and Operators
- Gather and Summarize Performance Data
- Perform Employee Reviews 100% on time
- Promotes, follows, and helps establish Standard Work
- Lead by exmaple
- Strong computer skills
- Great communicator
- Manufacturing and machining knowledge preferred
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
5-7 years: Manufacturing Supervisor
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.