Dixon is looking for a highly organized, eager, and energetic Project Manager to join our IT team in Chestertown, Maryland. As a project manager your primary responsibility is to own and harness project management software to develop and document detailed project plans, schedule resources to meet timelines, track and manage tasks, ensure that production is on schedule and provide status updates on company software projects. As a member of the Dixon team you will receive competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, bonus program, 401K plan, health benefits, tuition reimbursement, training and much more!
- Support the development of project plans, schedules and timelines and produce highly detailed documentation of project, tasks, milestones and related interdependencies.
- Support the development and distribution of project status reports, proposals, requirements documentation, meeting minutes, action item logs, etc.
- Develop accurate resource planning estimates to effectively achieve project goals.
- Support documentation of business processes including process flow diagrams, work instructions, etc.
- Interface with developers and other project team members to obtain status on daily activities as related to project deliverables, direct internal project-related communications, and provide regular updates to team members
- Manage straightforward projects or sub-projects with appropriate support, including conducting initiating, planning, monitoring, controlling, and closing the project in conjunction with the key stakeholders
- Continuously enhance personal understanding and application of project management and supporting tools and methodologies.
- Professional and effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong leadership potential
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Strong technical aptitude and displayed ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies.
- Proficiency in core Microsoft software products Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio and a strong aptitude for learning new software products.
- Experience with project scheduling tools like Microsoft Project, SmartSheet etc.
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Business Admin.
2-3 years: Project experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.