Dixon is looking for an Operations Trainee to join our team in Chestertown, on Maryland`s eastern shore.
This is a unique opportunity for individuals with or without manufacturing experience that possess key professional competencies. Candidates must have a Bachelors degree, positive attitude, strong communication skills, excellent work ethic and a desire to learn and grow professionally.
As an Operations Trainee, you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to become a successful team member within our organization. As part of this rotational training program, candidates must be willing to work in all areas of the business, including manufacturing, distribution, and customer service.
College seniors and recent college graduates are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Participate in rotation program throughout the business
- Gain solid understanding of manufacturing and distribution operations
- Exceed customer service expectations and learn about our product offering
- Look for opportunities to improve current processes and operating procedures
- Take responsibility for special projects and assignments as needed
- Outgoing team player with a positive attitude
- Strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
Willingness to work in manufacturing, customer service, sales, production, and distribution roles to learn our products and services
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and additional software programs
- Strong attention to detail
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.