Dixon Quick Coupling is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team in Dallas, NC! This person will be responsible for equipment and facility maintenance to include troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components in order to prevent equipment downtime and improve overall equipment reliability. The successful candidate will take a proactive approach to equipment issues with a preventive maintenance mentality along with researching supplies, paiis, and tools needed to complete assigned work orders. Furthermore, this position requires support of maintenance planning and scheduling efforts along with adherence to all applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules/guidelines while performing assigned tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years industrial maintenance experience required
- Preventative and predictive maintenance experience required
- A highly disciplined team player, problem-solver with a strong work ethic
- Experience with CNC
- Previous experience in Metal industry or heavy manufacturing preferred
- Understand electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, fluid power and control systems
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Safety awareness
- Demonstrate the ability to perform electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic repairs
- Must be able to use basic hand tools along with specialized equipment as appropriate
- Read and interpret maintenance instructions, manuals, and documents
- Comply with company and OSHA safety requirements
- Regular/dependable attendance required
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Flexibility of work hours including overtime
- Able to work with and around operating equipment
- Able to lift and carry tools, items, and/or equipment of up to 70 lbs.
- Additional requirements as assigned
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
CNC Machine Experience
2 years: Industrial Maintenance Experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.