Dixon is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our Accounting team in Chestertown, MD. This role will have many responsibilities including processing and reconciling Lockbox exceptions; working with both inside and outside sales, handling customer accounts and maintaining customer relations; credit card reconciliation: deposit on site; credit references; and other tasks as needed. Minimum 2-5 years A/R or customer service experience required; Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Strong computer skills- MS Office, Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Spanish fluency is a plus
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Post and resolve lock box exceptions from the bank automation and imaging
- Credit references
- Deposit on site
- Letters to customers; handling customer accounts
- Work with inside and outside sales; set up new account locations
- Making and answering phone calls, filing, and other tasks as needed
- Support the A/R manager and A/R team to achieve excellent customer service
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
High School or better.
Associates or better.
2-5 years: Customer Relations / Accounting
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.