Buck Foundry is looking for an experienced Core Machine operator to join its team on 2nd shift in Quarryville, PA. As a Core Machine Operator you are responsible for inspection, setup, adjustment, and operation of various types of Sand Core Machines. You are also responsible for assisting in troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, production documentation, and quality inspections. As a member of the Buck team you will receive a competitive salary, paid vacation, 401(K) plan, health benefits and much more.
At Buck, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans & proudly employ our nations heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safely and efficiently operate various types of sand mold machines
- Perform quality checks on all finished cores
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Be able to efficiently work within a team based environment
- Ability to comprehend instructions and accept coaching and mentoring
- Safely and successfully perform job functions consistent with Buck Company safety policy
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance
- Communicate clearly and effectively to all team members
- Ability to lift and maneuver 70 lbs. over the course of a shift
- Work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time in a non-climate-controlled environment
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.