Dixon is looking for a CNC Operator to join our team in Cincinnati, OH! This person will be required to set up computer numerical controlled (CNC) mills and lathes to produce precision metal components and inspect product to drawing specifications. Ideal candidates will be able to recognize machining issues and make adjustments as needed. A background in programming is preferred, but not required. High school education or equivalent required and two years of experience preferred.
- Set up and run CNC machines
- Trouble shoot programming issues
- Participate in training and learn about Dixon products
- Work safely around equipment and co-workers
- Daily maintenance activities
- Flexibility with rotating assignments
- Work as part of a team
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to develop programming skills
- Great attitude and attendance
- Ability to use hand tools and read blue prints
- Ability to use measuring tools and shop mathematics
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds over the course of a shift
- Willingness to learn new things
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
High School or better.
3 years: CNC Machining Experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.