As a Sales Trainee, you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to become a successful team member within our outside salesforce. Candidates should have an interest in business-to-business sales and must be willing to work in all areas of the business as part of this rotational training program. This is a unique opportunity for competitive individuals with or without sales experience, who possess key professional competencies. Candidates must have a positive attitude, strong communication skills and excellent work ethic. Eagerness to travel and willingness to relocate to other areas of the country are also key for this opportunity. Associates degree preferred.
- Participate in rotation program throughout sales, marketing, customer service, distribution, and manufacturing departments in Chestertown, MD.
- Travel independently and with outside sales representatives to visit customers and end users
- Gain solid understanding of business functions, sales processes, distribution channels and product knowledge
- Assist with customer support, product training, and sales presentations
- Take responsibility for special projects and assignments as needed
- Outgoing team player with a positive attitude
- Strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
- Confident and competitive nature
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and additional software programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willingness to travel up to 75%
- Willingness to work in sales, marketing, manufacturing, and distribution roles to learn our business processes, product lines, and distribution channels
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Associates or better.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.