Dixon Bayco is looking for an Electronic Technician to join our team in Cincinnati, OH! The Electronic Technician works with production and engineering to test, analyze, and repair electronic assemblies as well as manufacture specialty systems and test equipment per engineering drawings. An Associates degree in Electronics is required and two years of experience preferred.
- Build, test, and troubleshoot specialty production systems
- Test, analyze, and repair returned product
- Repair and log vendor electronic board assemblies
- Build and test equipment per engineering direction
- Special projects as requested by supervisor
- Component level electronic troubleshooting knowledge
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and drawings
- Be able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work well within a team
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Associates or better in Electronics or related field.
2 years: Electronic Technician
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.