Dixon is looking for a Demand Planner to join our team in Chestertown, MD! This person is responsible for the demand and inventory planning activities required to meet customer needs. This person will support, monitor, and maintain all forecasts, finished goods inventory levels, and system integrity. This person will possess the skills and aptitude required to execute all supply plan functions, provide cross functional supply chain support, and facilitate the S&OP process.
- Demand Planning; review and maintain statistically generated forecasts, review sales trends and research demand drivers, work with sales & marketing and Dixon Divisions to tune the forecast and resolve discrepancies, and ABC Analysis
- Inventory Management; contribute to the development of inventory plans, monitor inventory performance and targets, management of excess and obsolescent inventory, establish critical system parameters
- Inventory Replenishment; review replenishment targets and approve changes when necessary, ensure inventory is balanced across the network; alleviating shortages and distributing excess inventory
- Supply Chain Execution; support daily/weekly/monthly planning processes, key stakeholder in the S&OP process, monitor manufacturing execution, provide inventory analysis, process improvement
- Achieve Performance Metrics; service level/backorder, forecast accuracy, inventory turns, fill rates
- ERP experience required
- Logility experience preferred
- CPIM/CSCP preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to deal with multiple projects
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.