Pratt Physical Therapy is looking for a Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team in Chestertown, MD. Ideal candidates must have the ability to treat under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist and in accordance with the standards of care as well as all laws. Must be able to provide manual treatments, massage and execute exercise programs. This individual will need to be able to work 15- 20 hours per week, with flexible hours from Monday Friday, 8:00 am 4:30 pm.
- Good Communication with Physical Therapist on clients
- Maintain up to date and detailed notes on clients in SOAP note format
- Communicate with clients to provide successful treatment and achieve treatment goals
- License to practice as a physical therapist assistant in the state of Maryland
- Ability to handle back to back clients in a busy working environment (one client every 30 minutes)
- Customer focused attitude
- Must be able to work independently
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
2 years: Previous outpatient physical therapy experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.