Buck Foundry is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Quarryville, PA! The Customer Service Representative will provide superior customer service to both external and internal customers. Responsibilities include entering orders, resolving product or service issues, and following up with customers to ensure their needs were satisfied. Previous customer service or administrative experience with strong organizational skills preferred. Associate`s or Bachelor`s degree preferred. This is a great opportunity to join a global manufacturer committed to employee training and development plus excellent benefits.
At Buck, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nations heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Providing support to both internal and external customers
- Responding to email and phone inquiries
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively; must be a good listener
- Must be familiar with Odyssey software
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, but have a sense of urgency
- Ability to resolve customer inquiries efficiently and prioritize requests
- Strong ability to handle challenges and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office and various software programs
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
2-3 years: Customer Service/ Administrative Experience
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.