C.E. Machine is currently hiring for Deburr Technicians. We are looking for applicants with superior work ethic, a positive attitude, and strong technical aptitude who wants to be part of our dynamic team. All shifts available: First Shift (6:30am-4:00pm), Second Shift (4:00pm-1:00am), First Shift Weekend (Friday through Sunday 5:00am-5:00pm), Second Shift Weekend (Friday through Sunday 5:00pm-5:00am). POSITION SUMMARY
Responsible for operating a variety of power & hand tools in addition to standard deburr equipment to remove burrs, nicks, scratches, rough and sharp edges from sheet metal parts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operate and maintain various equipment to cut, clean, and deburr material.
- Utilize various gauges to verify and visually check parts for compliance to quality and workmanship standards.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including tool setup and operation, process verification, product inspection, documentation, and material handling.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 2 years of experience preferred in Aerospace or manufacturing industries.
- Ability to professionally communicate and work well with others.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to focus on safety, quality and productivity.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, customer specifications and instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic work environment.
- Previous experience is preferred but consideration will be given to all applicants with superior work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Applicant must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.APPLY now
How to Apply:
C.E. Machine Co., Inc.