Web ID: 6326
Classification: Business DevelopmentMarketing - AdvertisingStrategy - Planning
Compensation: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Category Manager plans, executes, and follows product through the entire product lifecycle.
Works closely with the Sales Team to identify customer needs in terms of product type, retails, material type, packaging requirements, themes/collections, etc. Also works closely with the Design Team and Production Team to create the ultimate program and product that comes to life through innovative concepts, trends, designs and product techniques.
As Category Manager:
- Understanding analytics and recommending customer strategies and programs.
- Understanding the trends regarding colors, patterns, themes, lifestyles, sizes, which affect how customers shop and best applies to the various retailers
- Working with sales team to identify customer needs in terms of product type, material type, packaging requirements, themes/collections, as requested, etc.
- Understanding timelines and deliverables
- Creating projects and items in NetSuite and upholding the integrity of the data
- Working in collaboration with the design team to ensure designs meet expected criteria
- Coordinating, overseeing and many times leading in the execution of collateral material needed for sales meetings about product
- Attending trade shows and licensing shows, as needed, to maintain an understanding of our market and build relationships
- Bachelors degree
- Proven experience working as a Category Manager or in Product Development
- Strong business acumen
- Product Development/Category Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- NetSuite/ERP: 1 year (Preferred)
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202