Web ID: W6766
Compensation: $55,000 to $60,000 DOE
Education: Bachelors Degree in related field
Benefits: Great Benefits
Local established firm with diverse holdings looking for a Accountant to perform wide range of accounting related duties.
- Prepare monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Provide outside auditors with assistance; gather necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Perform general cost accounting and other related duties.
- Files tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, or related field.
- 3 years of related experience required.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to correctly prepare tax reports.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202