ASSISTANT INTERNATIONAL MARKET MANAGER
Web ID: TSG6260
Classification: ManagementMarketing - AdvertisingSales
Local Location: Downtown
Education: Bachelors Degree
Work with Leadership and Distributors in a collaborative partnership to assist the Distributor with business assessment and planning, implementing a maintenance awareness marketing and sales strategy, sales and technical training, customer cultivation and retention, and general territory development. The AIMM will help facilitate communication among Distributors as well as help coordinate activity within various area. All roles and responsibilities are focused on brand development and sales growth.
A Local Growing International Brand dealing with industrial based consumer products is looking for an Assistant International Market Manager to support distribution.
- Assist with market research and strategic planning help execute approved strategies in various territories.
- Assist in identification of trends, risks and opportunities across product lines/business area pursuits and help identify priorities in business needs, opportunities, and resource allocations.
- Assist and support leadership and regional market managers in the recruitment, orientation, training and evaluation of Distributors and Resellers to fully develop selected markets.
- Assist and support Distributors and their sales teams in achieving brand awareness, market penetration, sales growth, channel expansion and business diversification.
- Assist with area-based sales and technical training, to include instructional roles as appropriate.
- Assist with OEM cultivation and the gaining of product and service approvals and/or recommendations.
- Submit regular reports summarizing activity, expenditures, plans, and projected needs.
- Helps manage communications, projects, and tasks, both internally and externally, ensuring alignment and adherence to agreed timelines and plans from Distributors, Resellers, and cross functional stakeholders.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- BS Degree in engineering, international business or related field from an accredited university or college required, Masters Degree preferred.
International and industry related work preferred.
- 4-8 years of experience in successful B2B sales and/or business development, with automotive maintenance services experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to perform or easily learn core product demos and understand and effectively communicate the nature and importance of, and business case for related maintenance awareness and business programs.
- Demonstrate the ability to easily learn and communicate the nature and functioning of Dealer Management Systems (DMS), dealership and independent service center maintenance operations and needs, fleet and heavy industry maintenance needs and operations, and have an understanding of sales/marketing program development and evaluation for these business areas.
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202