$60,000 - $70,000
Education Requirements: 4 Year Degree
- Produce Autocad drawings by collaborating with sales engineers and vendors on material handling projects including bill of materials, quoting and estimating
- Work closely with sales engineers by collaborating on solutions including customer site visits to take measurements of projects
- Help facilitate completion of material handling job by generating spare parts list to customers
- Work with vendors on drawing approval, freight coordination, and project management
- Work with sales, engineering, project management, QA/QC and other plant personnel.
- Lay out projects, or detail shop drawings for fabrication.
- 2+ years Drafting experience
- Associates or BS degree or Certification in related field.
- Civil Engineering preffered
- Ability to read Architectural and Structural drawings, as well as developing concept drawings from sketches.Ability to work on a full range of projects
- AutoCAD Proficiency, 2D experience with 3D knowledge a plus.
- Use and knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of project specifications and ability to interpret them.
- Assist in engineering project coordination and plant design projects
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202