$70,000 - $85,000 DOE
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Oversee financials for multiple companies and partnerships.
- Manage balance of receivables, payables, payroll, with regard to financial reporting.
- Manage cash flow and daily banking and cash functions.
- Develop and analyze investment proformas.
- Develop/maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems including the general ledger and financial reporting in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting including analyzing financial results with respect to profits, trends, and costs.
- Prepare and manage the required federal, state, local, payroll, property, and other applicable taxes.
- Develop and document policies and procedures for key accounting, tax, and Human resources.
- Manage the insurance, benefits, workman compensation and liability insurance programs.
- Lead investor communications.
- Bachelors degree. (MBA ideal)
- 3-5 years experience as a Finanical Analyst in Banking, Investments or Property Development.
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently.
- Strong supervisory and leadership.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Professional in presentation and communications.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202