SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
$80K - $90K DOE
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Develops and implements the strategic planning and execution of assigned construction projects.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated capital projects.
- Receive and coordinate compilation of request for proposals, reviews project proposal, establishes work plan and manages contractors to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Provides all facets of construction management for all phases of preconstruction through construction completion.
- Responsible for quality control and safety performance.
- Project management including following specifications, design adaptation to ensure end product meets design and specification requirements.
- Maintains project data in accordance with company standards to ensure that accurate and current data are available for control measurements on all assigned projects.
- Ensures the delivery of consistent and accurate management reporting to accelerate decision making.
- Continuously monitor performance using recognized tools and software.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction, or related field is required, Masters Degree optional.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in general contracting/construction management required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) ideal or ability to attain within 1 year of employment.
- Construction Management experience including scheduling & financial management.
- Project management software experience (Microsoft Project, Primavera, etc.).
- Broad based business acumen and understanding of operational and budgetary expectations.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202