SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
Depends on Experience
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree
A multi-disciplined engineering and consulting firm providing professional design services on a national scope of clients seeking a Senior Process Engineer.
- Have experience in project execution, from initial process studies, support of project cost estimates, through detailed design into project execution support.
- Should have solid understanding of the steps of project development and level of detail required in each step of project development.
- Develop PFDs, P&IDs, complete equipment sizing and specifications, perform hydraulic analysis/pipe sizing, develop instrument process data and specifications, and relief system design.
- Develop process models with commercially available programs (Aspen, Hysys, WinSim) or by building a custom model in Excel.
- Long-term, have the ability to develop into a leadership role on projects by coordination of all process engineering activities.
- Bachelors degree in Chemical engineering.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of applicable engineering firm or industry experience.
- Professional Engineer preferred.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to be part of a team-oriented culture.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Previous consulting experience in oil/gas/refining/petrochemical preferred.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202