$70,000 - $100,000 DOE
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Production of coordinated detail design drawings, electronic models, specifications, written reports, site observation reports..
- Organize technical and financial proposals for new projects.
- Manage workload of engineers and technicians.
- Able to work on multiple projects including: power distribution, emergency lighting, fire alarm systems, utility coordination.
- Ensure relevant codes are followed.
- BSEE Degree or Equivalent, PE license is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with electrical design projects including coordination with other engineering disciplines.
- Able to handle multiple project tasks.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines, be self-directed, good business judgment, and handle confidential information appropriately.
- Experienced in AutoCAD MEP, proficient in AUTODESK Revit.
- Have experience or a technical degree in drafting/CAD. Design experience with MEP systems for buildings is preferred, proficient user of MS Office.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202