ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE
$18.00 - $22.00
Education Requirements: High School Diploma
- Responsibility for the full cycle of accounts payable functions and system monitoring to ensure company financial policies and procedures are followed.
- Review and verify vendor invoices for appropriate approvals, coding and costs.
- Key accounts payable invoices into system daily.
- Prepare weekly check runs and electronic payments in accordance with policies.
- Research past due invoices, reconcile vendor statements and investigate any discrepancies.
- Answer vendor and customer inquiries.
- Maintain accounts payable document files and reconcile related balance sheets.
- Assist with purchasing card program and bi-weekly expense reimbursement.
- Assist in monthly close process related to accounts payable accounts.
- Perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years of relevant experience required.
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills are critical.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic environment with a desire to meet deadlines and complete high-volume accounting activities.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202