$120K - $170K (plus bonus)
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Responsible for new business development for the department in order to ensure that goals are met.
- Calling on existing and potential customers, and making sales calls on non-customer prospects.
- Supervises the origination process for all commercial business loans in order to ensure accuracy of the process.
- Services existing portfolio of comm business loans to ensure credits are graded properly and meet compliance with regulatory and bar policies and procedures.
- Provides direction/support to the Commercial Business Lending staff in order to increase the effectiveness of the department and enhance individual performance.
- Engages in short term planning.
- Acts in the role of team member while organizing, and developing relationships.
- Requires human relations, technical, and conceptual skills.
- Bachelors degree in business related field.
- Administrative, conceptual and supervisory skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills required.
- Minimum 5 years as a commercial business lending officer with loan experience.
- Flexible to attend seminars and training as requested.
- Work flexible and/or late hours required, for monthly road, air and overnight travel required.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202