$18 - $28 Hourly
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Follows applicable OSHA safety and EPA environmental regulations and company policies.
- Performs electrical/electronic and mechanical troubleshooting and maintenance on miscellaneous foundry and machine shop equipment as assigned.
- Performs facility maintenance as assigned.
- Operates mobile equipment to include forklifts, man lifts, booms, scissor lifts, pickup trucks, automobiles.
- Experience with hydraulic or pneumatic maintenance as well as electrical highly preferred.
- Basic understanding of OSHA and EPA regulations with regards to heavy industry and this position.
- Must have own standard electrical and mechanical hand tools both metric and standard to 2.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Installing new and modifying existing equipment and systems utilizing drawings, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical and electronic control circuits, AC and DC motors, high voltage circuits to 480 volts using standard tools of the trade.
- Knowledge of arc flash hazards.
- Basic experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
- Understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics and the ability to identify standard components by sight.
- Diagnosing equipment malfunctions and making repairs and adjustments using the necessary test equipment, instruments and tools of the trade.
- Replacing and repairing component parts to maintain equipment.
- Performing regularly scheduled preventive maintenance (PM) inspections and servicing.
- Understanding of pneumatically actuated valves solenoid valves, quick exhausts, actuators, regulators and control systems and the ability to identify components by sight.
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot hydraulic control systems consisting of, actuators, regulators and proportional/integral controllers.
- Above average welding experience stick and mig.
- Foundry experience preferred.
- Experience with Roberts Sinto mold machines preferred.
- Experience with core making machines preferred.
- Experience with electric furnaces and furnace power supplies preferred.
- Dust collection system experience preferred.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202