TECHNICIAN ASSISTANT / OFFICE
$10 - $14 Hourly
Education Requirements: High School
- Warehouse, assist in keeping things organized, handle inventory of and put up parts and supplies.
- Maintenance of office and shop areas, mowing on riding lawnmower, some cleaning around office.
- Technician helper, assist technicians with pulling cable, resetting control panels, and delivering parts to job sites.
- Office assistant, flexible to type invoices, file and scan paperwork and other duties.
- Computer literate, QuickBooks, Word and Excel knowledge a plus.
- Flexible to assist in warehouse, maintenance of property and assisting technicians.
- Exciting opportunity to join a service firm that is preparing to move to new location northeast.
- This position is flexible to begin part time around 20 hours weekly and move to full time with benefits.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202