$70,000 - $90,000
Education Requirements: 4 Year Degree
- Responsible for the maintenance and optimization of current application databases as well as the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of future application databases.
- Manage SQL Server databases from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Monitor systems health and overall performance.
- Offer guidance to the development team on data best practices and query optimization.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes.
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, scalability, and security.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- Bachelors level degree in a technology related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ year of SQL database administration experience.
- Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
- Familiarity with High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
- Experience Monitoring and Troubleshooting issues with IO, Memory, and CPU. MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certification a plus.
- Experience managing large data sets.
- Experience in optimization and scalability.
- Proficient in SQL Server best practices and standards.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202