$40,000 - $60,000
Education Requirements: 4 Year Degree
- This person will share responsibility for our cloud-based IaaS call processing infrastructure as well as our local employee network.
- Successful candidates must be self-starters with an excellent attitude.
- Implement, maintain, and upgrade Linux servers in cloud environments.
- Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot a variety of telecom services.
- Create and maintain internal web-based tools and utilities.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend system technologies to support business requirements. Part of a rotating 24/7 on-call schedule.
- Provide general support on a variety of customer issues.
- Provide internal support to desktop users.
- General experience with VMWare vCenter.
- A technical background in VoIP (Asterisk, Cisco, SIP, H.323, etc.)
- Measurable knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2/Active Directory.
- Exposure to Containerization and Container Orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Recent experience with DevOps principles (CI/CD, Automation, Jenkins, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux server operating systems.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (C, NodeJS, ColdFusion, Python, etc.)
- Working knowledge of cloud server instances and storage (AWS or Google Cloud Services)
- Working knowledge of MariaDB/MySQL Server and replication. Working knowledge of TCP/IP networks.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202