To $80,000 (Depends on Experience)
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
A Wichita-based leader in the manufacturing of major aircraft systems is seeking a Mechanical Engineer who can perform the following tasks:
- Schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project.
- In charge of performance management of suppliers pertaining to project activity.
- Assure the accuracy of financial forecasts, which tie-in to project schedules, ensure projects are completed according to project plans.
- Responsible for internal company coordination and overall quality control of engineering deliverables, customer technical point of contact for specific projects.
- Design, research, prototyping, engineering documentation, estimating and process improvement.
- Producing Production and Customer Approval drawings
- Assist in the designs and development of new products
- Raise BOMs for products designed
- Undertake complex calculations
- Identify new systems and processes to drive quality, efficiency and save costs
- Plan effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time, to standard and to budget
- Assist with Production Engineering Activities
- Use specialized software to create models and drawings of products
- Research new materials and methods of development
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records
- Construct prototypes and confirm designs with design/purchasing team
- Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards
- Consider cost, effectiveness and safety of new designs
- Modify and test designs
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 7+ years mechanical design experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment, preferable in aircraft cabin systems.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes methods
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and design skills
- Excellent project management skills
- An eye for detail and a methodical work process
Interested candidates should email their resumes as a Microsoft Word attachment or .pdf file for immediate consideration to: THIS EMAIL
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202