SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
$65,000 to $70,000
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Responsible for large changes in existing systems, or development of new systems, with minimal supervision.
- Monitor overall project progress throughout the program development process cycle.
- Must possess and apply a broad knowledge of technical and financial concepts to programming assignments that are complex in nature and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Leadership ability is required as it provides direction and control within assigned project areas.
- May work within a team or in a team lead capacity as required.
- Called upon for assistance with design specifications and project direction.
- Developer / Analyst will be assigned some of the more difficult and abstract projects that require research and analysis before the development process begins.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree, and / or equivalent experience in the financial sector.
- Eight or more years programming experience for a financial institution or financial data services provider.
- Development and support skills in multiple system environments.
- Development and support skills in Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft ASP.NET languages.
- Relational database knowledge in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Program design, testing, and documentation skills using C language.
- Possess sound analytical problem determination and problem-solving skills.
- Ensure security across systems being configured.
- Effective planning, coordination, time management, and organization skills, face-to-face and verbal communication skills, as well as appropriate conduct of interpersonal relations.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202