$70,000 to $80,000 / year (DOE)
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting
- Manages all corporate financial and accounting functions to include overseeing A/P, A/R, general ledger maintenance and payroll.
- Engages in monthly account work.
- Capturing or uploading, validating, posting journal entries.
- General account reconciliations.
- Budget preparation.
- Leads financial analysis duties.
- ALSO Responsible for client services and bookkeeping
- Handles small to medium sized client books in various industries (legal, non-profit, industrial)
- Client bookkeeping includes various complexity levels from bank reconciliations to financial statements.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting with 4 years of related experience.
- CPA with Public Accounting experience ideal.
- Experience with creating financial statements, working knowledge of balance sheet and P&L Statements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of MAS90, Peachtree or Quickbooks.
- Strong communication ability, customer relation skills and a professional appearance.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202