$45,000 - $60,000 (DOE)
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Assigns and manages the appropriate resources to complete customer facility management and maintenance objectives.
- Documents and monitors each step of projects to ensure delivery is on time and on budget.
- Maintains high level of self-organization and employs strong communications skills to provide excellent customer service and proficient vendor management.
- Facilitates and coordinates external third parties/vendors to successfully execute projects for customers.
- Manages project budget and appropriately allocates resources.
- Delivers projects on time and within the scope of the budget.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously using independent judgement and discretion.
- Proactively monitors and assesses project status ad project progression to minimize unnecessary risk to timeline and budget.
- Manages changes to project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Competently manages and maintains customer relationships and third party/vendor relationships.
- Bachelors Degree or High School Diploma with extensive experience.
- Previous project manager experience preferred.
- Promptly address priority level of work orders to establish daily workflow, designating highest priority projects first.
- Process a minimum of 50 work orders per day.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202