$11 to $16 Hourly
Education Requirements: High School Diploma
- Completes new motor assembly and motor overhaul in accordance with approved procedures and production schedule.
- Disassembles, cleans, repairs, and reassembles overhaul motors, following approved procedures.
- Completes part usage and repair order forms, and related forms, as required.
- Assembles new motors, armatures, field windings, following approved procedures.
- Delivers assembled items to Quality Assurance (QA) for test and calibration. May perform test and calibration under QA supervision, using test equipment.
- Uses winding equipment and precision measuring instruments and light hand tools to accomplish work.
- Informs QA of any part rejections.
- Small electrical motor assembly experience, or similar assembly experience in an aerospace environment.
- Requires 6 months+ of general mechanical assembly experience.
- Experience with AS9100.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Fits well in a small/medium size company.
- Enjoys a wide production variety multiple motor and sub-assembly types.
- Requires interpretation of basic blueprints and use of precision measuring instruments.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202