SALARY RANGE: $58,650 - $76,200
Base salary is determined by the knowledge, skills and abilities.
CLOSING DATE: This position will close on October 20, 2017.
LOCATION: Glenwood Springs, CO
Support the operation, administration and maintenance of the Transmission Integrity Management Program (TIMP) and the Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP) of the respective region. The job position includes Pipeline Integrity field support, ongoing data integration, and other duties as assigned.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Pipeline Safety Senior Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage the TIMP and DIMP Pipeline Integrity Programs at the respective state level. Use various Integrity platforms such as ICAM, GIS, and New Century Software to track, integrate and record integrity activities.
- Own support and review processes related but not limited to: HCA identification, house counts surveys, ECDA, Trimble GPS data collection, smart pigging, hydro testing, and ongoing asset data management.
- Complete data analysis to determine required remediation of HCA assessment technique(s) as required. Provide recommendations and solutions towards threat mitigation as well as communication and documentation of required actions.
- Participate in PHMSA and state commission audits. Provide support and general correspondence as applicable.
- Participate as a member of the company’s Emergency Response (ERL) system and crisis response on-call program.
- Provide liaison communication and training for the Pipeline Integrity Department through various interactions with field personnel and outside stakeholders.
- 3-4 years of relevant natural gas experience is required.
- Prior natural gas construction and Integrity assessment experience, is preferred.
- Work experience within the utility industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is preferred.
- Have a working knowledge of PHMSA regulations, accepted industry practices and methods by attending pipeline and various industry group meetings such as (NACE, PHMSA/DOT, AGA, ASME, MEA, SGA, PRCI and GTI), continued education seminars, conferences and classes.
- Knowledge of company-specific policies and practices, regulatory and tariff requirements.
- Work experience or knowledge in the following; Cathodic Protection, ESRI, GIS, PODS, New Century products, ICAM, and Trimble GPS.
- Ability to successfully perform the required and expected duties.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues/problems.
- Ability to organize, schedule and prioritize departmental and individual work tasks to meet various schedules, objectives and deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team, to assist with special projects; and, to focus attention on details and completing projects.
- Ability to analyze business reporting information and recommend improvements. Sensible business systems knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications, including but not limited to Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is satisfactory to the company and its insurers.
- You must be able to perform the requirements of this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining unit agreement will apply.
We are an EEO Employer
How To Apply:
Please apply on-line below:
Black Hills Corporation
We are committed to our mission to Improve Life with Energy in the work we do, in our community involvement and in the careers of our team members. No matter the role you play you will find a connection in your work at BHC to something bigger...challenges that stretch your skills, serving customers and the larger community, and being a part of the industry that makes everything else possible.