See all jobs in Rogers AR
Job Location: Rogers, AR
Fire Protection Designer 1 - 031, Rogers
- General Information
- Job Title:
Fire Protection Designer 1 - 031
- 1805 N 2nd Street
- Rogers, AR, 72756
- United States
- Employee Type:
- Required Degree:
4 Year Degree
- Manage Others:
- Contact information
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Abilities
- Address redlines, comments, and mark-ups.
- Learn to apply codes for design.
- Communicate with team members, program manager, and other disciplines to obtain necessary information for documents.
- Perform entry level design.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving excellence.
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete responsibilities.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
- Work environment for this position is in an office.
- Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length, or more, will occur.
- This position may require regular travel to project sites.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Must have one or more of the following:
- 2 years of work experience in the Fire Protection field or Fire Protection design industry.
- 2 years of education from a college or technical school in the Fire Protection field or related.
- 2 years equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor`s degree in Fire Protection, Mechanical Engineering, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Applicable work experience with Revit and/or AutoCAD.
- Specialized experience or applicable design experience in [medical facilities, educational facilities, retail/commercial design, etc.]
Entry-level Designer that trains/works under direct supervision to perform basic technical design activities required to design and develop components for multiple types of projects.
Benefits of working at Benchmark Group
· Flexible work hours
· Casual dress code
· Generous paid time off
· Health/Dental/Vision insurance with Flexible Spending Plan (beginning Day 1 of employment).
· AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
· Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· 6 Paid Holidays
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Professional Development Support
· Continuing Education & Professional Accreditation/Exams Support
· Professional Membership Dues Administration & Support
How To Apply:
Benchmark Group is a fantastic place to start and grow your career. The advantages of working at BG extend beyond our attractive benefits package. We offer our staff state-of-the-art technology, a strong commitment to continuing education and professional development. Our culture facilitates interaction with peers and established professionals. Our substantial Client base will enable you to create a diverse portfolio of project experience. We are always looking for people of exceptional talent, integrity and professional commitment to be members of our Project Team of Choice.
Thank you for your interest in a Benchmark Group career.