Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, USA
Job Type: Full-Time
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services for United Airlines as United Express. We have a long history of exceptional performance, servicing our customers and providing safe work environments and we are looking for dedicated individuals to join our team!
Maintenance Base Locations include:
- Columbia, SC (CAE)
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE)
- Dayton, OH (DAY)
- Appleton, WI (ATW).
Our Mechanics enjoy great pay and industry leading benefits and work rules. New Mechanics are eligible for up to $4500 in bonuses based on experience. For our Dayton, OH and Milwaukee, WI maintenance bases, we offer an additional $10,000 bonus for new hires.
Our maintenance facilities perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Air Wisconsins fleet of Bombardier CRJ-200 aircraft. This includes preventative maintenance, line maintenance, scheduled inspections, and accompanying maintenance up to and including A-Checks and large component replacements in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulation and company policies and procedures.
Air Wisconsin Airlines is recognized as operating a safe maintenance program. Mechanics and Technicians troubleshoot and diagnose complex aircraft systems, which may include repairing and maintaining components used for aircraft navigation and radio communications, weather radar systems, and other instruments and computers. In addition to aircraft systems, Mechanics and Technicians install, inspect, test, replace, dismantle, alter fabricate, repair, and reassemble aircraft components and engines. A variety of tools and equipment are used, including precision measuring devices, pneumatic devices, electrical testing devices, general shop equipment, ground support equipment, and computers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance on CRJ 200 series
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment to component level in accordance with FAA regulations and company manuals
- Performs maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly of Aircraft components
- Read wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Performs operational and preventive checks and alignments on aircraft flight controls, stabilization systems, avionics, troubleshooting equipment using technical manuals and schematic drawings; and inspecting
- Maintaining electrical systems that include wiring, electrical connections, and the repair and/or replacement of instruments
- Perform all assigned work in accordance with maintenance manuals, company policies and FAA Regulations
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for completion of aircraft documentation
- Must have FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- Aircraft troubleshooting experience preferred
- CRJ experience preferred
- Experience entering and accessing technical data within computer systems
- Must have Valid drivers license High school diploma or equivalent
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Ability to work nights, shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift 75lbs, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, sit, stand, stoop, frequently in confined spaces
- Good Communication skills
- Problem solving and organization skills are required
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time
- Avionic Technician applicants must possess in addition to the above requirements:
- FCC General Radio Telephone Operators License (GROL) OR NCATT AET- National Center for Aircraft Technician Training Aircraft Electronics OR Proof of graduation from an accredited Avionics curriculum or military program
How To Apply:
Take your career to new heights at Air Wisconsin!
Our goal is to create an environment where our employees enjoy coming to work, trust and respect their co-workers and feel satisfied that their efforts are recognized.
We would welcome the opportunity to review your qualification
Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled