See all jobs in Dallas TX
How to Apply:
American Foods Group, LLC.
Job Location: Dallas, Texas
Job Type: Full Time
Position Name: Regional Sales Manager
Status: Full-time, Salaried
Reports To: VP of Western Sales Division
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for effectively managing the field Sales Brokers to ensure growth of business and makes certain that customers are satisfied.
- This position is responsible for the Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Dallas Texas regions.
- The responsibility for the position as RSM is Broker Management, Distributor Responsibility (sales and slot manangement), Key Operator and Multi-Unit Sales & Region P&L Management.
- Business Development and Sales Activities
- Achieve revenue growth and profitability goals for the assigned customers and geography.
- Manage the sales, customer support and service issues for assigned customers; serve as the primary contact for all business needs.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships by identifying and implementing initiatives to add value for the assigned customers.
- Ability to communicate to sales brokers the business plan, motivate them, and hold them accountable for targeted results.
- Exercise a strong Foodservice Broker Management style; interviewing, training, field sales support, market reviews and overall responsiveness must be hands-on.
- Prepare and implement annual business plans for each key existing and targeted customer, i.e. Broadline Distributors, Key Accounts and Operator Analysis.
- Champion and execute AFGs market segment strategies across all Foodservice channels.
- Develop written proposals to drive customer specific product initiatives and promotional activity.
- Manage the sales & marketing and administrative functions for the Frosty Acres and UniPro Buying Groups.
- Implement price increases and profitability improvement as appropriate.
- Develop new business via identifying and developing new customers in the geography.
- Administrative Activities:
- Provide accurate forecasts for volumes and revenue.
- Maintain and update appropriate databases and sales support systems (Information Technology) relative to account activity, pricing, new product development, etc.
- Provide written and verbal updates on sales activity and competitive activity in the geography.
- Practice good expense management and use of company fund.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Deep understanding of the retail/food service industry.
- Solid understanding and experience within the retail/food service industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to navigate through complex and difficult selling situations.
- Persuasive style with demonstrated strong closing skills with the added ability to build long term customer relationships.
- Proactive work style with the energy and passion for results and the desire to make a difference.
- Highly motivated; self-starter.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong project management and project coordination skills.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Computer literate Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
Education, Training and Licenses:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 7+ years of sales experience with a minimum of 2+ years experience selling to national accounts and local food chains
- Sales experience with Food Service distributors or Food Service segments.
- Successful track record in pioneering new business
Legal/ADA Considerations: Normal office environment. Occasional overnight travel by surface or air. Occasional periods of shop environment.
Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled Individuals Encouraged to Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How to Apply:
American Foods Group, LLC.