Position Name: Service Desk Administrator
Family: Information Technology
Status: Exempt, Full-Time
Location: Green Bay, WI
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Creates and manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained.
- Coordinates with team regarding service level goals (response, timely execution, resolution, etc.)
- Monitors client communication, notification, and follow-up throughout ticketing process.
- Responsible for reviewing service desk ticket queues, documenting support, diagnostic activities, and escalating problems as required.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues or questions via phone, email, and personnel requests.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Assists in the installation, maintenance, and general support of systems.
- Assists in maintaining documentation (knowledge) for installing and troubleshooting issues in specified areas of responsibility.
- Assists in the design, generation, and maintenance of reports.
- Experienced with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within service desk support.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager.
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within field. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Technical aptitude and ability to research and solve simple to intermediate complexity issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions within IT.
- Ability to work within a team and established standards.
- Experience documenting
- Experience with Windows 7 (and greater) server operating systems and active directory.
- Experience in other specialty areas of IT related support is a plus.
Education, Training, and Licenses:
- Certification(s) in area of specialty is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in area of specialty is preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in the field or related area.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Legal/ADA Considerations: Normal office environment. Occasional overnight travel by surface or air. Occasional periods of shop environment. Extended work hours.
Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled Individuals Encouraged to Apply Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
How to Apply:
Please send resume to:
American Foods Group, LLC.