Position Name: Infrastructure Manager
Family: Information Technology
Status: Exempt, Full-Time
Location: Green Bay, WI
Reports To: Vice President, Information Technology
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversees all aspects of the IT infrastructure, communication networks (data/voice), and backup and recovery systems.
- Oversees the daily operations of the system performance, maintenance, and repair.
- Oversees the design and implementation of both short and long term strategic plans to make certain network capabilities meet the existing and future requirements.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the IT infrastructure, including managing projects, facilitating department meetings, and providing status updates to management.
- Collaborates with outside vendors when needed in order to communicate project goals and expectations.
- Oversees all system infrastructure and applications are properly backed up and capable of restoring according to the department’s procedures.
- Oversees that critical infrastructure areas are redundant where appropriate, including communication lines, infrastructure equipment, etc.
- Supervises the interview, hiring, and training process of new IT infrastructure employees.
- Oversees the testing and evaluations of network systems to eliminate issues and make improvements.
- Maintains an infrastructure disaster recovery plan, including high availability where appropriate.
- Recommends upgrades, patches and monitoring of infrastructure systems.
- Oversees the establishment and usage of IT Change Management practices.
- Ensures that ITIL and other best practices are implemented and followed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Can lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to plan and accomplish team goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization
- Experience documenting, project tracking and management reporting.
- Experience with vendor management
Education, Training, and Licenses:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a manager.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Legal/ADA Considerations: Normal office environment. Occasional overnight travel by surface or air. Extended work hours.
Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled Individuals Encouraged to Apply Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
How to Apply:
Please send resume to:
American Foods Group, LLC.