Position Name: Server Network Administrator
Family: Information Technology
Status: Exempt, Full-Time
Location: Green Bay, WI
Reports To: IT Infrastructure Manager
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Sets up, configures and supports internal and/or external networks.
- Administers all systems, applications, security and network configurations.
- Troubleshoots network performance issues.
- Under supervision, assists with testing of network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Provides technical support and guidance to users.
- Relies on experience, and judgment to perform the functions of the job.
- Assists with creating and/or updating system documentation.
- Works under general supervision.
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within field. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Experience working with Windows servers and network monitoring tools.
- Technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions within IT.
- Ability to work within a team and established standards.
- Experience documenting
- Experience with Windows 2012 (and greater) server operating systems and active directory.
- Experience with VMWare 5.5 (and greater)
Education, Training, and Licenses:
- Certification(s) in area of specialty is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in area of specialty is preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in the field or related area.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Legal/ADA Considerations: Normal office environment. Occasional overnight travel by surface or air. Occasional periods of shop environment. Extended work hours.
Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled Individuals Encouraged to Apply Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
How to Apply:
Please send resume to:
American Foods Group, LLC.