Essential Job Functions:
· Actively recruit, interview, evaluate, and select production and production support candidates consistently per hiring policies and in accordance with affirmative action/EEO.
· Assist to recruit, interview, select, and onboard non-exempt and exempt candidates.
· Conduct pre-employment drug screens.
· Serve as company advocate; research, contact, and build rapport with agencies
(community services, colleges, high schools, employment agencies, recruiters, etc.) to identify new talent, provide company information, opportunities, and benefits; make presentations and maintain rapport.
· Attend and coordinate job fairs (onsite and off-site) to attract talent.
· Attract candidates by placing advertisements (job service, newspaper, online, radio, billboards, local publications, colleges, high schools, etc.).
· Maintain and manage job postings (internal and external).
· Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization needs; meet with supervisors/managers to discuss needs.
· Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
· Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Coordinate interview and Post Offer Functional Assessments (PFAs) schedules arrange travel and/or lodging as needed.
· Ensure hire and pre-employment paperwork is completed per hiring policies.
· Maintain recruiting reports (production staffing, interview, rehires, etc.).
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers;recommending new procedures.
· Continually seek innovative ways to attract new talent.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
· Must be fluent (reading, writing, speaking) in English and Hmong or fluent in English and Spanish.
· Current knowledge of State and Federal employment laws and regulations and Labor and Employee Relations preferred.
· Strong computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written).
· Ability to communicate effectively with all types of employees and the public.
· Good time management; ability to prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
· Must be professional, results driven, and able to perform duties with minimal direction.
· Must be able to work as a team.
· Must be able to work hours’ contingent on business need.
· This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion, and secure information management.
· Effective negotiating skills.
· Ability to travel when necessary.
· Support diversity.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to:
American Foods Group, LLC.