Minsait ACS (Advanced Control Systems, Inc.), an Indra company, has created a record of industry firsts that parallels, and has often led, the evolution of energy distribution and management. We have bee part of the Minsait business unit within Indra since 2018. Indra is a leading global technology and consulting company and the technological partner for core business operations of its customers world-wide. It is a world-leader in providing proprietary solutions in specific segments, including Energy, through its Minsait affiliate. The energy practice within Minsait provides a comprehensive set of IT/OT solutions and services with a focus on innovation and customer value.
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Delivery Team at our Peachtree Corners, Georgia location, The position will be responsible for managing the completion of new and existing projects on time and within budget. The Project Manager will work closely with customers and internal departments to define project scope and objectives and manage engineering/integration tasks and resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates and maintain project schedules, action and issue logs, and prepares and delivers project status reports
- Partners with technology teams to identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks
- Ensures all project deliverables are consistent with technical architecture and standards
- Provides regular project updates to clients and management team
- Coordinates project meetings and maintain project meeting minutes
- Assigns and monitors project tasks for internal and external resources
- Controls project scope with an effective change process
- Identifies and manages project risks
- Travels to customer sites to install systems, troubleshoot issues, and train end-user
- Ensures consistent communication and exchanges of data between clients, project team members, and/or sales team
- Leads regular internal project team meetings to ensure internal team is aware of project status (milestones, fiscal responsibility, KPIs, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or IT
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing technical projects
- Minimum of 1 year practical hands-on technical implementation and configuration/troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of engineering terminology
- Experience utilizing Project and ERP software to manage project delivery
- Ability and willingness to travel, INCLUDING TRAVEL TO INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS
- Fluent in Spanish, both verbal and written, preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint)
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS)
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS). is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.