Responsible for managing the completion of new and existing projects on time and within budget. These projects relate to SCADA, OMS, RTUs and Services. Works closely with customers and internal departments to define project scope and objectives, manage engineering/integration tasks and implementation of systems and resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Creates and maintains project schedules, action and issue logs, and other project documents
· Prepares and delivers project status reports
· Partners with technology teams to identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks
· Ensures all project deliverables are consistent with technical architecture and standards
· Provides regular project updates to clients and management team
· Coordinates project meetings and maintain project meeting minutes
· Assigns and monitors project tasks for internal and external resources
· Controls project scope with an effective change process
· Identifies and manages project risks
· Travels to customer sites to install systems, troubleshoot, and train end-users
· Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or IT
· 3+ years’ experience managing technical projects
· 1+ years practical hands-on technical implementation and configuration/troubleshooting experience
· Knowledge of engineering terminology
· Experience utilizing Project and ERP software to manage project delivery
· Ability and willingness to travel, INCLUDING TRAVEL TO INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS
· Fluent in Spanish, both verbal and written, preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint).
· Project management certification (PMP, CAPM, CSP, etc.)
· Electric Utility experience
· Experience with SCADA, OMS, DMS, RTU, or other utility platforms
PLEASE, NO RECRUITERS.
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS)
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS). is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.