The Senior Engineer is responsible for performing a wide variety of advanced engineering and customer support activities related to building new control systems, delivering work for projects and providing high level technical support to customers that utilize PRISM/SCADA power systems and advanced applications. Aspects of the job will also require staging and connecting servers, workstations, networking equipment, loading operation systems, software modules and integrating components.
· Technical Lead of one or more small to medium energy management projects
· High level of technical support to manage and close cases for customers that utilize PRIMS/SDADA systems via the ACS Help Desk
· Troubleshoot advanced applications (OMS, ICCP, DASMAP, DMS, Oracle)
· Staging and connecting servers, workstations and networking equipment
· Onsite installation, commissioning, testing and remote support of the installed systems
· Lead the project delivery using company standards and optimized procedures
· Work with management and technical team to identify issues, provide fixes, close cases and develop best practices to prevent repeat issues
· Engage and collaborate with other subject matter experts to achieve delivery while expanding own skill set
· Implement the methodology, tools and processes to deliver quality of standardized systems using automated tools and build kits
· Ability to assist customers with questions via phone, e-mail or in person
· Provide occasional on-site technical support
Establish documentation to identify system configuration and post-installation changes
· Bachelor’s degree in EE, IE, CS, IT or related field
· 4 years’ experience with Windows based applications, Redhat, Linux, and SCADA is preferred
· Experience with Data Acquisitions and deploying software and hardware
· Leadership qualities and excellent communication skills, with strong attention to detail
· Utility experience preferred
· Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
******NO RECRUITERS PLEASE******
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, Inc. (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.